Saturday, April 12, 2014

Affirmative Master -- I need these slippers

Today in ridiculously amazing things I need to own, I bring you an amazing idea from Think Geek. I am an addict on their site and if I had my way, I'd probably try to own just about everything they have up for sale. As my bank account tauntingly reminds me that no, I can't do that, I am reduced to just window shopping on their site but oh-- is it worth it!

While looking around at their new collections I found these amazing things:

If these don't bring you joy, then I can't help you.
Not just dog slippers, K-9 slippers and my Whovian heart just grew three more times. Oh! They are adorable and look so warm that I may have to add them to next month's wish list (not to mention, I'm pretty sure the plush head will drive my mother's dog crazy and that will just be an added bonus of fun for me).

If you're like me and love these foot warmers and desperately need to get yourself a pair, head over here while they are still in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment